Discuss the workings and policies of this site This is not a discussion, this is Q/A and if you don't know the answer, you don't answer. (DotA is predecessor of LoL, and it is a mod for Warcraft III game )It does stand for a missing champion but I prefer the MIA usage. It is not used with any other meaning (at least in EUW servers), though I have heard of some Americans using it for summoner spells. I wouldn't recommend that usage; for summoner spells it is more usefull to call the spell they burned, since ignite and flash are way diffrent things. 14AA41. But if you farm too much in lane the system might no longer take you for a support and so your relative score could change. I'm still wondering why they call it RS, and where did it originated.missing, shadow shaman, storm spirit, probably lots more. Detailed answers to any questions you might have AFAIK, there is no Plus, on how SE works, the site states that "if you believe an answer to be wrong, consider commenting before downvoting". The abbreviation can be typed faster than "miss" or "missing" because you don't have to remove your right hand from the mouse.

I have seen people abbreviate this to "mid ss". Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker! S-/S/S+. But if you're playing elsewhere then it's either "missing" or shamanits the ultimate skill, its from gunbound online gameabbreviation for "stay safe", the thing you should do when the enemy is MISSingHeh, makes a whole lot more sense than what I used to think. @Sejanus Oh, I'm sorry! "brb ss"It also means 'Stay Safe' for the same reasons as you already noted. People used to say it in WC3 Dota in my English speaking country.I noticed Russians say it "CC" :D Thought they asking stuns (in WOW, cc used for crowd controlling skills), then I used my stuns, they cursed me :DNew comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castLooks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser.
Normally only called during the laning phase of a game. You downvoted because I based my answer on my opinion, but yet you show no proof of the contrary. Looking for online definition of SS or what SS stands for? The various definitions, examples, and related terms listed above have been written and compiled by the Slangit team.We are constantly updating our database with new slang terms, acronyms, and abbreviations. The sign was installed after a school boy on his bicycle was hit by a speeding driver and died. I've been playing for a long time (~9yrs) and I feel like this is misused every time I see it. ""I don't think we've had a SS with an avg above 300 in 10 years." Any other input on "ss"? I meant to comment but my domination game started.They are not 'also' valid because your explanation is not valid. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top Anybody can answer

This originated from DotA, as DotA players started playing LoL in it's early stages. The Meaning of Lol. For a list of LMaD terms, see Let's Make a Deal. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms.

It's popular here in SEA since 2007 when I started to play dota1 as Special Skill/Super Skill. One-to-one (private chat initiation) 1337. If you would like to suggest a term or an update to an existing one, please "I was SS at the table but won a big all in to double up and get back in it. Meaning "heart or love" (more 3s is a bigger heart) @TEOTD. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.
Tariq Ramadan 2019 Youtube, Xavier Dang Twitch, C'est L'hebdo Replay, Fortnite World Cup 2020 Prix, Cout Transfert Eden Hazard, 10 Ans De Moins (m6), Pain Marie Blachère, Carine Koh Lanta 2019 Portrait, Iman Meskini Instagram, The Witcher 3 Soluce Gwynt, Instructions Fifa 20, But De Clinton Njie, Mère De Neymar Instagram, Brûleur De Graisse En Homéopathie, Calendrier Ramadan 2020 Maradi Niger, Ma Perle Rare En Espagnol, Effectif Reading Fc, Job étudiant Banque Luxembourg, Lettre De Motivation Biotechnologie, Two Brothers Exhaust Dyna, Flanc Mots Fléchés, Maillot Leeds 100 Ans, Ouicar Avis Loueur, ">
サーラクラブ
グッドライフサーラ関東株式会社

ss lol meaning

2020年8月8日

Thanksit's the non english speaker's way of shortening missing to ss.Nothing to do with non-English speaking. But what dose the SS actually stand for?Miss, the enemy/enemies are missing from lanes.

your "score", based off k/d/a, farm, dragon/baron/towers and maybe something else, is on the top X%, with X being some value around 5-10% probably). For when you are going into a teamfight and only see 4 enemies ahead of you there is a good chance that Fiddlesticks is going to jump to you soon from his hiding place, for example. This is a list of these terms and their definitions. Questions and answers for League of Legends (LoL). Instead of having to describe what a computer is doing, the user can take a screenshot, which can be used to understand and fix the problem.Not exactly the ss we had in mind but it is a screen shotThis page explains what the abbreviation "ss" means.

Discuss the workings and policies of this site This is not a discussion, this is Q/A and if you don't know the answer, you don't answer. (DotA is predecessor of LoL, and it is a mod for Warcraft III game )It does stand for a missing champion but I prefer the MIA usage. It is not used with any other meaning (at least in EUW servers), though I have heard of some Americans using it for summoner spells. I wouldn't recommend that usage; for summoner spells it is more usefull to call the spell they burned, since ignite and flash are way diffrent things. 14AA41. But if you farm too much in lane the system might no longer take you for a support and so your relative score could change. I'm still wondering why they call it RS, and where did it originated.missing, shadow shaman, storm spirit, probably lots more. Detailed answers to any questions you might have AFAIK, there is no Plus, on how SE works, the site states that "if you believe an answer to be wrong, consider commenting before downvoting". The abbreviation can be typed faster than "miss" or "missing" because you don't have to remove your right hand from the mouse.

I have seen people abbreviate this to "mid ss". Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker! S-/S/S+. But if you're playing elsewhere then it's either "missing" or shamanits the ultimate skill, its from gunbound online gameabbreviation for "stay safe", the thing you should do when the enemy is MISSingHeh, makes a whole lot more sense than what I used to think. @Sejanus Oh, I'm sorry! "brb ss"It also means 'Stay Safe' for the same reasons as you already noted. People used to say it in WC3 Dota in my English speaking country.I noticed Russians say it "CC" :D Thought they asking stuns (in WOW, cc used for crowd controlling skills), then I used my stuns, they cursed me :DNew comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castLooks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser.
Normally only called during the laning phase of a game. You downvoted because I based my answer on my opinion, but yet you show no proof of the contrary. Looking for online definition of SS or what SS stands for? The various definitions, examples, and related terms listed above have been written and compiled by the Slangit team.We are constantly updating our database with new slang terms, acronyms, and abbreviations. The sign was installed after a school boy on his bicycle was hit by a speeding driver and died. I've been playing for a long time (~9yrs) and I feel like this is misused every time I see it. ""I don't think we've had a SS with an avg above 300 in 10 years." Any other input on "ss"? I meant to comment but my domination game started.They are not 'also' valid because your explanation is not valid. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top Anybody can answer

This originated from DotA, as DotA players started playing LoL in it's early stages. The Meaning of Lol. For a list of LMaD terms, see Let's Make a Deal. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms.

It's popular here in SEA since 2007 when I started to play dota1 as Special Skill/Super Skill. One-to-one (private chat initiation) 1337. If you would like to suggest a term or an update to an existing one, please "I was SS at the table but won a big all in to double up and get back in it. Meaning "heart or love" (more 3s is a bigger heart) @TEOTD. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

Tariq Ramadan 2019 Youtube, Xavier Dang Twitch, C'est L'hebdo Replay, Fortnite World Cup 2020 Prix, Cout Transfert Eden Hazard, 10 Ans De Moins (m6), Pain Marie Blachère, Carine Koh Lanta 2019 Portrait, Iman Meskini Instagram, The Witcher 3 Soluce Gwynt, Instructions Fifa 20, But De Clinton Njie, Mère De Neymar Instagram, Brûleur De Graisse En Homéopathie, Calendrier Ramadan 2020 Maradi Niger, Ma Perle Rare En Espagnol, Effectif Reading Fc, Job étudiant Banque Luxembourg, Lettre De Motivation Biotechnologie, Two Brothers Exhaust Dyna, Flanc Mots Fléchés, Maillot Leeds 100 Ans, Ouicar Avis Loueur,

なんでもお気軽にご相談ください。
フリーダイヤル いつでも1番おこまりに
0120-110502
メールでのご相談はこちら
横浜戸塚店 神奈川県横浜市戸塚区小雀町1959-1      横浜青葉店 神奈川県横浜市青葉区みたけ台5-7