Fans of the two clubs combined for an almighty rendition of the anthem 'You'll Never Walk Alone' before kick-off, bringing tears to the eyes of those in attendance - footage of which set off pretty much everyone on social media.The atmosphere for Borussia Dortmund vs. Liverpool is Probably the best atmosphere I've ever heard!

"They [the supporters] knew it from Liverpool," Kartner continued.

Liverpool and Dortmund fans sung as one before kick-offDortmund fans sing 'You'll Never Walk Alone' to mourn the death of a fan

'You'll Never Walk Alone' was sung last month in much more sombre circumstances at the Westfalenstadion, where a capacity crowd spent much of the FSV Mainz fixture in absolute silence upon hearing of the death of an elderly supporter during the match.We rely on advertising to help fund our award-winning journalism.We urge you to turn off your ad blocker for The Telegraph website so that you can continue to access our quality content in the future.

"One week later, I got a letter from him telling me if there is a chance then they would invite me to sing it at Anfield. "For me and many other Dortmund fans, my favourite club in England is Liverpool. "It was a great moment. When I sang the song in our stadium, the Reds put their scarves up [too] and sang with me. ... That verve and more was in evidence again in Dortmund. The latest offers and discount codes from popular brands on Telegraph Voucher Codes Liverpool and Dortmund fans combine for spine-tingling rendition of 'You'll Never Walk Alone' ... April 7, 2016.

Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund supporters are sure to unite in breathtaking fashion to sing 'You'll Never Walk Alone' ahead of both legs of the sides' Europa League quarter-final tie.

"Kartner won't be in attendance for tonight's meeting but admits if a late opportunity pops up then he might have to reconsider. "In my own production, I made 'You'll Never Walk Alone' in different versions and I gave this CD to [former Liverpool chief executive] Rick Parry. I was so proud.

"In 1993 we made this version of Go West [for BVB] and it was awesome, very, very popular. Dortmund to host memorable rendition of 'You'll Never Walk Alone' Liverpool take on the German side in the first leg of their Europa League quarter-final tomorrow night. All rights reserved. The mentality is just like ours here in Dortmund.

It's hard to sing because at first you go very deep and then you go high. "From that moment on, the song went on to become a popular chant on the steps of the Yellow Wall - a stand which houses 25,000 BVB fanatics. If not, I will just watch it on the TV." "When Liverpool last travelled to face Dortmund - for a Champions League group-stage clash in 2001 - Kartner had a big part to play in the build-up.On that occasion, a speedy return from Spain led to an unforgettable experience for the successful musician.He added: "I came from Majorca and went straight into the stadium and sang 'You'll Never Walk Alone' before the match. But these scattered low-profile games didn't popularise "You'll Never Walk Alone" in Germany. Reproduced under licence from Football DataCo Limited. "But if Norbert Dickel asks me 'Matthias, is it possible that you can come in the stadium to sing it live? Liverpool, Dortmund fans join together for stunning singalong to 'You'll Never Walk Alone' ... 2016 3:47 pm. Recap: Borussia Dortmund 1-1 Liverpool - as it happenedRecap: Borussia Dortmund 1-1 Liverpool - as it happened That old man with tears in his eyes was almost too much Wow.... if that didn't give you goosebumps you can't love football That old man with tears in his eyes set me off then, amazing, doesn’t happen often where the whole stadium sings it too. '"OK then, I would take a look at a babysitter.

"It's a nice song but it was difficult to make it because of the harmony of the music. © Copyright 2020 The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited.

Nassim Sahili évolution, Lettre De Motivation Std2a, Rfm Web Radio, La Polka Du Roi, Emettre Un Avis Sur Google, Chante La Vie Chante Chords, Adrien Koh Lanta Grégoire, Mass Gainer Pro 100 Fiche Technique, Traction Sans Matériel, Universal Créatine Avis, Les 23 Allemands De La Coupe Du Monde 2014, Patrice Robitaille Film, Salaire Pogba Par Moisjean Jaurès Et Le Pacifisme, Euro 2008 - France Italie, Anthony Defosse Instagram, Classement Université Angleterre 2018, Snapchat Sur Internet, Animateur Vidéo Gag, Meilleur Appareil Photo Pour Oiseaux, Sac Bindi Atelier, Buteur Atalanta Valence, Camara Occasion Le Puy-en Velay, Prénom Steve Prononciation, Joli Closet Bague, Route Des Vins Afrique Du Sud Routard, Température Eau Algarve Août, Chelsea Fc Sofa, Marlène MAPR Instagram, Comment Utiliser La Moutarde En Cuisine, Lorient Nancy Replay, Fitness Park Metz, David Luiz Vs Chelsea, Transport Perrier Noves, Musique Motivation Sport, Fortress 2 Film, Distance Entre Martil Et M'diq, Dortmund - Hoffenheim Compo Probable, Comment Changer De Nom Sur Roblox Gratuitement, Renaud Capuçon Concert Confinement, Comment Je Suis Devenu Super Héros Allociné, Fame Influencer Numero, Effectif Tottenham 2013 2014, Sassuolo Effectif Dinor, Dortmund Liverpool 2016 You'll Never Walk Alone, Prière De Faire Quelque Chose, Johan Micoud Léquipe 21, Programme Tabata Débutant, Mehdi Joueur De Foot Algérien, Partition Piano Femme Libérée, Imprimante Brother Wifi Direct, Tous Ces Mots Terribles, Pancake Eau Oeuf, Gardien Sheffield United, Reponse Favorable à Une Demande De Visite D'entreprise, Saison 1 Chapitre 2, Meilleur Objectif Macro Canon, Planche Latérale Gainage, Super Simple Songs Hello Hello!, Karim Rissouli Femme, Loufitlove Avant Chirurgie, ">
サーラクラブ
グッドライフサーラ関東株式会社

dortmund liverpool 2016 you'll never walk alone

2020年8月8日

Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund supporters are sure to unite in breathtaking fashion to sing 'You'll Never Walk Alone' ahead of both legs of the sides' Europa League quarter-final tie.

But, while the story of Kopites adopting the No.1 hit from local band Gerry and the Pacemakers dates back to the 1960s, the origins of the masses at the Westfalenstadion taking the ditty to their heart are far more recent.And, while frontman Matthias Kartner was sceptical at first, the group eventually went on to recreate the famous anthem. It was so nice for me. Match Statistics supplied by Opta Sports Data Limited. All rights reserved. "But now since Pur Harmony recorded it, the people liked it from the beginning and it was fantastic for us. Developed and maintained by the LFC Technology and Transformation Team Follow your club now for first access to all our news, views and analysis "I'm with my daughter and she is seven [so] I have not the chance," he said. "Norbert Dickel [Dortmund's stadium announcer] tried to use Gerry and the Pacemakers' version but the fans liked our song [better]. We sold 50,000 copies of this recording. "We are Dortmund boys and big Borussia fans, so I gave the recording of 'You'll Never Walk Alone' to our stadium speaker and he took this and said 'very nice, we'll try this'.

Fans of the two clubs combined for an almighty rendition of the anthem 'You'll Never Walk Alone' before kick-off, bringing tears to the eyes of those in attendance - footage of which set off pretty much everyone on social media.The atmosphere for Borussia Dortmund vs. Liverpool is Probably the best atmosphere I've ever heard!

"They [the supporters] knew it from Liverpool," Kartner continued.

Liverpool and Dortmund fans sung as one before kick-offDortmund fans sing 'You'll Never Walk Alone' to mourn the death of a fan

'You'll Never Walk Alone' was sung last month in much more sombre circumstances at the Westfalenstadion, where a capacity crowd spent much of the FSV Mainz fixture in absolute silence upon hearing of the death of an elderly supporter during the match.We rely on advertising to help fund our award-winning journalism.We urge you to turn off your ad blocker for The Telegraph website so that you can continue to access our quality content in the future.

"One week later, I got a letter from him telling me if there is a chance then they would invite me to sing it at Anfield. "For me and many other Dortmund fans, my favourite club in England is Liverpool. "It was a great moment. When I sang the song in our stadium, the Reds put their scarves up [too] and sang with me. ... That verve and more was in evidence again in Dortmund. The latest offers and discount codes from popular brands on Telegraph Voucher Codes Liverpool and Dortmund fans combine for spine-tingling rendition of 'You'll Never Walk Alone' ... April 7, 2016.

"Kartner won't be in attendance for tonight's meeting but admits if a late opportunity pops up then he might have to reconsider. "In my own production, I made 'You'll Never Walk Alone' in different versions and I gave this CD to [former Liverpool chief executive] Rick Parry. I was so proud.

"In 1993 we made this version of Go West [for BVB] and it was awesome, very, very popular. Dortmund to host memorable rendition of 'You'll Never Walk Alone' Liverpool take on the German side in the first leg of their Europa League quarter-final tomorrow night. All rights reserved. The mentality is just like ours here in Dortmund.

It's hard to sing because at first you go very deep and then you go high. "From that moment on, the song went on to become a popular chant on the steps of the Yellow Wall - a stand which houses 25,000 BVB fanatics. If not, I will just watch it on the TV." "When Liverpool last travelled to face Dortmund - for a Champions League group-stage clash in 2001 - Kartner had a big part to play in the build-up.On that occasion, a speedy return from Spain led to an unforgettable experience for the successful musician.He added: "I came from Majorca and went straight into the stadium and sang 'You'll Never Walk Alone' before the match. But these scattered low-profile games didn't popularise "You'll Never Walk Alone" in Germany. Reproduced under licence from Football DataCo Limited. "But if Norbert Dickel asks me 'Matthias, is it possible that you can come in the stadium to sing it live? Liverpool, Dortmund fans join together for stunning singalong to 'You'll Never Walk Alone' ... 2016 3:47 pm. Recap: Borussia Dortmund 1-1 Liverpool - as it happenedRecap: Borussia Dortmund 1-1 Liverpool - as it happened That old man with tears in his eyes was almost too much Wow.... if that didn't give you goosebumps you can't love football That old man with tears in his eyes set me off then, amazing, doesn’t happen often where the whole stadium sings it too. '"OK then, I would take a look at a babysitter.

"It's a nice song but it was difficult to make it because of the harmony of the music. © Copyright 2020 The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited.

Nassim Sahili évolution, Lettre De Motivation Std2a, Rfm Web Radio, La Polka Du Roi, Emettre Un Avis Sur Google, Chante La Vie Chante Chords, Adrien Koh Lanta Grégoire, Mass Gainer Pro 100 Fiche Technique, Traction Sans Matériel, Universal Créatine Avis, Les 23 Allemands De La Coupe Du Monde 2014, Patrice Robitaille Film, Salaire Pogba Par Moisjean Jaurès Et Le Pacifisme, Euro 2008 - France Italie, Anthony Defosse Instagram, Classement Université Angleterre 2018, Snapchat Sur Internet, Animateur Vidéo Gag, Meilleur Appareil Photo Pour Oiseaux, Sac Bindi Atelier, Buteur Atalanta Valence, Camara Occasion Le Puy-en Velay, Prénom Steve Prononciation, Joli Closet Bague, Route Des Vins Afrique Du Sud Routard, Température Eau Algarve Août, Chelsea Fc Sofa, Marlène MAPR Instagram, Comment Utiliser La Moutarde En Cuisine, Lorient Nancy Replay, Fitness Park Metz, David Luiz Vs Chelsea, Transport Perrier Noves, Musique Motivation Sport, Fortress 2 Film, Distance Entre Martil Et M'diq, Dortmund - Hoffenheim Compo Probable, Comment Changer De Nom Sur Roblox Gratuitement, Renaud Capuçon Concert Confinement, Comment Je Suis Devenu Super Héros Allociné, Fame Influencer Numero, Effectif Tottenham 2013 2014, Sassuolo Effectif Dinor, Dortmund Liverpool 2016 You'll Never Walk Alone, Prière De Faire Quelque Chose, Johan Micoud Léquipe 21, Programme Tabata Débutant, Mehdi Joueur De Foot Algérien, Partition Piano Femme Libérée, Imprimante Brother Wifi Direct, Tous Ces Mots Terribles, Pancake Eau Oeuf, Gardien Sheffield United, Reponse Favorable à Une Demande De Visite D'entreprise, Saison 1 Chapitre 2, Meilleur Objectif Macro Canon, Planche Latérale Gainage, Super Simple Songs Hello Hello!, Karim Rissouli Femme, Loufitlove Avant Chirurgie,

なんでもお気軽にご相談ください。
フリーダイヤル いつでも1番おこまりに
0120-110502
メールでのご相談はこちら
横浜戸塚店 神奈川県横浜市戸塚区小雀町1959-1      横浜青葉店 神奈川県横浜市青葉区みたけ台5-7