Life Songtext von Des’ree mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com
About Life "Life" is a popular song recorded by the British pop and soul singer Des'ree. Lyrics to Life by Des'ree from the 100 Hits: The Ladies album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Het nummer behaalde de vijfde plaats in de Verenigde … It was the third single from her third album, Supernatural, and was released on 8 June 1998. Des'ree (Londen, 30 november 1968) is de artiestennaam van Desirée Annette Weeks, een Britse zangeres, die in de jaren negentig van de 20e eeuw enkele hits scoorde.Haar grootste succes in Nederland behaalde ze in 1998, toen het nummer Life op nummer 1 kwam.

"Life" is a popular song recorded by the British pop and soul singer Des'ree.
"Life" is a popular song recorded by the British pop and soul singer Des'ree. Song Life (Cosmack Radio Edit) Artist Des'ree; Writers Ashley Ingram, Des’ree; Licensed to YouTube by SME (on behalf of Sony BMG Music UK); UMPI, AMRA, LatinAutor, Sony ATV Publishing, Kobalt Music Publishing, CMRRA, LatinAutor - UMPG, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., LatinAutor - SonyATV, SOLAR Music Rights Management, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, … Des'ree has not released any new material since 2003's Dream Soldier. She is well known for her hits: "Feel So High", "You Gotta Be", "Life", and "Kissing You" (from the soundtrack of the film William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet). Yeah, wake up, greet the angels Sit back and wipe your eyes Treat yourself to a facial By just smiling "Life" is also the theme song for the Japanese drama To Heart.
Hanoi Ca Phê Prix, Faker - Npm, Ramadan Mubarak Message, Juventus Lecce Composition, Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls Ost, Vitamine D3 Spray, Johan Micoud Ana Micoud, Martika Et Umberto, Prénom Composé Avec Anna, Gif Animé Humour, Spartacus Film Complet En Français 1960, Quelques Mots D Amour Michel Berger You Tube, Overwatch Contenders Trials Eu, We Are The Champions (instrumental), Real Madrid Valladolid Quelle Chaîne, Itv Télé-réalité C'est Quoi, Programme Armstrong Pdf, Hello Accords Piano, Christine And The Queens - La Vita Nuova, Dream In Blue, Matériel Montessori 6 12 Ans, ">
サーラクラブ
グッドライフサーラ関東株式会社

des'ree life lyrics

2020年8月8日

Life Lyrics: Mmm, yeah yeah yeah / Oh yeah, yeah yeah / Oh life, oh life / I'm afraid of the dark / Especially when I'm in a park / And there's no one else around / … Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! I'm afraid of the dark'Specially when I'm in a parkAnd there's no-one else aroundOoh, I get the shivers 私、暗闇が苦手なの公園にいる時なんかは特にねで、周りには誰もいなかったりしてねああやだ、寒気がしてきた I don't want to see a ghostIt's a sight that I fear mostI'd rather have a piece of toastAnd watch the evening news お化けなんか本当ゴメンだわ一番苦手。一生見たくないそれならいっそ、パンでもかじりながらつまんない … This song remains Des'ree's biggest hit, peaking at number one in Austria, Hungary, Italy and the Netherlands, as well as on the UK R&B Chart. 自分自身はどこにでもいる普通の、むしろ苦手な面や臆病な面の多い人間だけど、真剣に物事に取り組むことは忘れてない。だから人生を楽しく思えている。そんな歌だと思います。 歌詞と歌詞の間に接続詞が殆ど無い為、歌詞の前後関係が良く分からず訳に困ったのですが、勝手な解釈で和訳上には補足となる言葉を追加させてもらいました。 1番は、この曲を初めて聴いた人にとっては「だからどうした」って感じですね。暗いのが怖い、お化けが怖い、それだったら退屈でも家にいた方が良い……でその後に「ああ人生!おお人生!」です。意味が分かりません。なのでここは一旦保留ですね。 なお、トーストでも食べながらニュースを見るというのは、恐らく退屈な夜の代名詞なのだと思います。やっぱり夜は外で友達や恋人と一緒にディナーと洒落込みたいものですし、仮に家の中だとしてもポップコーン片手にアメフトや映画を観たりする方がイケてますので。 そして2番ですが、ここでも最初は自分のウィークポイントをさらけ出します。が、その後で突然強気な発言が入ります。梯子の下も通れないのに、バンジージャンプはできるという、何とも矛盾しているように思えますが、ここは自分から進んでやるか、人から望まれたのであればやるかという違いでしょうか。 だとすると、この主人公は割と見栄っ張りであるか、人の期待に応えることに喜びを見い出す人か、或いはその両方かという人物像が見え隠れしますね。そして、1番と2番で普段の気弱と、人から試された時の強気のギャップが、これまでも色んな無理難題に応えてきたという歴史が見えるかと思います。 そして実際、3番で色んなことをやってきたと言っておりますね。そして、それは特別なことではなく、真剣に人生を楽しんだ結果なのよと、現在人生に物足りなさや不満を感じている人を諭している映像が見えてきます。結果、全編を通すと、あなたがどんな人で有るかは関係なく、ただ人生一生懸命になることが大事というメッセージになり、ようやくここでタイトルのLifeに繋がるのかなと思います。 さて、この曲はリリースされたのが1998年なのですが、日本では1999年にドラマで使用されたことで知名度が上がった曲ではないかなと思っています。当時僕は洋楽を全くと言って良いほど聴かなかったのですが、この曲を街中で聴いて「あ、この曲は買いたい」と思った曲でした。で、買って歌詞カード見て「なんじゃこりゃ」って思ってしまったわけですが。いや、今でも好きな曲ですが。 全くの個人的な考えですが、日本では歌詞の全体が分からない中で、ただ「life oh life」を繰り返しているサビを聴くことで、「ああ、素晴らしき人生の讃歌なんだな」と勝手に美化して解釈されてヒットしたのではないかなと思います。ただでさえ、歌い手のデズリー(Des’ree)もまた、ゴスペルでも歌いそうな雰囲気を持っていますので。というか、僕がこの曲を買ったのがまさにそんな衝動でした。 正直、凄く訳しづらい曲でした。冒頭にも書いたように、歌詞と歌詞の繋がりが感じられないというのもそうなのですが、加えて使われている表現もちょっと面倒なものが多くて、Weblio先生に大分お世話になってしまいました。 まず、I'll take you up on a dareでつまずきました。これは、「take 誰々 up on 何々」という熟語で、「誰々の何々に応じる」という意味になるそうです。そして「a dare」は「挑戦」なので、「あなたの挑戦に応じる」という意味になるそうです。 次に、after all's said and doneですが、直訳すれば「全て言ったり行動したりした後で」となります。これは「結局のところ」とか「なんだかんだ言ったところで」と言った意味で捉えて良いようですね(なお、all's は all isです)。 そしてliving out your dreamsですが、これが一番分かりませんでした。最初は「夢の外で生き続ける」という意味かなと思ったのですが、そうなるとその後に続く「思ったほど楽じゃない」がなんとなく意味が通じない気がしました。で、Weblio御大に聴いてみたら全くの逆で「夢に生きること」でした。というのも、「Live out」で、「最後まで生き抜く」というニュアンスになるそうです。なんででしょうね…… Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Des'ree Lyrics "Life (Live)" Mmm, yeah yeah yeah Oh yeah, yeah yeah Oh life, oh life I'm afraid of the dark Especially when I'm in a park And there's no one else around Ooh, I get the shivers ... "Life (Live)" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only. Lyrics to 'Life' by Des'ree: Mmm, yeah yeah yeah Oh yeah, yeah yeah Oh life, oh life I'm afraid of the dark Sometimes living out your dreams Ain't as easy as it seems You wanna fly around the world In a beautiful balloon Life, oh life Des’ree - Life (single version) Lyrics. It was the third single from her third album, Supernatural, and was released on 8 June 1998. Des'ree (born Desirée Annette Weeks, 30 November 1968) is a British R&B recording artist who rose to popularity during the 1990s. This song remains Des'ree's biggest hit, peaking at number one in Austria, Hungary, Italy and the Netherlands, as well as on the UK R&B Chart. Des'ree's Des'Ree 'Life' lyrics music video in high definition. Lyrics to 'Get A Life' by Des'ree. Life, oh life, oh life, oh life, doo, doot doot dooo Life, oh life, oh life, oh life, doo, doot dooo I'm afraid of the dark, 'specially whe She currently resides in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. De single You Gotta Be uit 1994 was haar grootste internationale succes.

Life Songtext von Des’ree mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com
About Life "Life" is a popular song recorded by the British pop and soul singer Des'ree. Lyrics to Life by Des'ree from the 100 Hits: The Ladies album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Het nummer behaalde de vijfde plaats in de Verenigde … It was the third single from her third album, Supernatural, and was released on 8 June 1998. Des'ree (Londen, 30 november 1968) is de artiestennaam van Desirée Annette Weeks, een Britse zangeres, die in de jaren negentig van de 20e eeuw enkele hits scoorde.Haar grootste succes in Nederland behaalde ze in 1998, toen het nummer Life op nummer 1 kwam.

"Life" is a popular song recorded by the British pop and soul singer Des'ree.
"Life" is a popular song recorded by the British pop and soul singer Des'ree. Song Life (Cosmack Radio Edit) Artist Des'ree; Writers Ashley Ingram, Des’ree; Licensed to YouTube by SME (on behalf of Sony BMG Music UK); UMPI, AMRA, LatinAutor, Sony ATV Publishing, Kobalt Music Publishing, CMRRA, LatinAutor - UMPG, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., LatinAutor - SonyATV, SOLAR Music Rights Management, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, … Des'ree has not released any new material since 2003's Dream Soldier. She is well known for her hits: "Feel So High", "You Gotta Be", "Life", and "Kissing You" (from the soundtrack of the film William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet). Yeah, wake up, greet the angels Sit back and wipe your eyes Treat yourself to a facial By just smiling "Life" is also the theme song for the Japanese drama To Heart.

Hanoi Ca Phê Prix, Faker - Npm, Ramadan Mubarak Message, Juventus Lecce Composition, Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls Ost, Vitamine D3 Spray, Johan Micoud Ana Micoud, Martika Et Umberto, Prénom Composé Avec Anna, Gif Animé Humour, Spartacus Film Complet En Français 1960, Quelques Mots D Amour Michel Berger You Tube, Overwatch Contenders Trials Eu, We Are The Champions (instrumental), Real Madrid Valladolid Quelle Chaîne, Itv Télé-réalité C'est Quoi, Programme Armstrong Pdf, Hello Accords Piano, Christine And The Queens - La Vita Nuova, Dream In Blue, Matériel Montessori 6 12 Ans,

なんでもお気軽にご相談ください。
フリーダイヤル いつでも1番おこまりに
0120-110502
メールでのご相談はこちら
横浜戸塚店 神奈川県横浜市戸塚区小雀町1959-1      横浜青葉店 神奈川県横浜市青葉区みたけ台5-7