, Chamboule Tout Regle, Sous L'influence De Synonyme, ">
サーラクラブ
グッドライフサーラ関東株式会社

bmc urs review

2020年8月8日

Clearly, the bike was on the short side for me, and while a longer stem would remedy the issue, it also highlights the limitations in only offering four frame sizes.

It’s amazing how in certain situations low gearing is never low enough. Robin began road cycling in 1988, and with mountain bikes in their infancy, mixed experimental off-road adventures with club time trials and road races. Sick of all bikes looking the same? Image: Jérémie Reuiller, IllProd.While the ability to hold onto the handlebars was seemingly the limitation, the URS’ handling remained impressively composed. To achieve this, BMC threw the UCI’s road and cyclocross restrictions on front-centre length out the window. Advice Still, such frequency is extremely minimal in a sport that typically sees full suspension frames fully rebuilt on a fortnightly basis, and suspension forks more frequently again. Pictured are two notorious predators in the mountains. When playing with the bike this felt great, but I was wanting to be more spread out on faster pedaling sections, and the 55mm stem just felt too short here. You've been subscribed to our newsletter. It offers more stopping power and better heat management.URS translates to bear in Latin. Enter URS. Thank you.Like CyclingTips? In the right conditions, the D-shaped seatpost and MTT work wonders.From there, the road turned smooth and fast, and the URS behaved perfectly at high speeds. The URS will (eventually) be available in four complete builds, each featuring the same “Premium” carbon fibre frame. With the smell of burning disc brakes and limbs sore with arm pump, a gruellingly steep and long gravel climb awaited. Flex in the chainstays acts as the pivot for the system to move under load. Whether that bike is designed specifically for them is another matter, but the URS combines ready-made clearance for chunky tyres (up to 45mm, according to BMC) with clever frame features.BMC’s D-shaped seatpost has proved very effective for years on the road, because its flat back allows it to flex more readily in a defined way. The head angle is slackened (70 degrees) and the reach is noticeably longer than most, both designed to be paired with a short stem to bring the fit back in line and keep the handling fast. DT Swiss’ new GRC 1400 Spline wheels are provided. However, even on the early rolling terrain, the bike felt on the short side, especially when riding on the tops of the handlebars. After a lunch that overlooked the north face of the Eiger mountain, we started to tackle a mixture of tooth-loosening descents and singletrack. That’s what BMC is calling its approach to the URS’ geometry, and in many ways, it’s exactly the same thinking we’ve seen evolve on mountain bikes in recent years. This is a bike that begs to be played with. With the taste of stem still in my mouth, it was back on to rolling terrain. Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive content, deals & events.

It’s a bike that seemingly rewards reckless behaviour.

The left side shifts inboard to larger sprockets, and the right side to the smaller sprockets.It’s easily visualised because the chain will shift towards each lever’s side of the bike and becomes second nature in minutes. BMC: URS - FOUR - APEX - 2020. That all changes for 2020.With deep roots in mountain biking, the Swiss bike company has seemingly taken its MTB World Cup-winning hardtail and morphed it into a new-age gravel bike that balances on a Swiss-army-knife’s edge of where gravel is and where it is seemingly headed. It was simply a Teamelite hardtail with an adjusted head angle. The somewhat rearward bias also made it a breeze to pop the front wheel over unexpected rocks and roots. The top-tier URS felt immediately comfortable and controlled in this environment, with its relatively low-weight rolling stock and insanely low gearing from the 50T cog making a great first impression. However, it all makes sense when you look at the URS’ toptube lengths and associated reach figures. Already have an account with us? For example, I’d typically choose a gravel bike with a 380mm reach and a 90-100mm stem. While the small URS I rode combines a 403mm reach with a 55mm stem. No route is off limits. Despite some seriously rocky sections, I didn’t experience any jarring sensations through the front-end.Once attuned to the feel of the short stem and relaxed angle, I found the URS to have a docile, very forgiving nature, but with snappy, sharp responses when required.At slow speeds, the URS has great poise, confidently picking a line through technical woodland or rocky singletrack, and its stability on a lengthy 40mph dirt descent was very impressive.That shorter position really pays off with steering precision, but even though at 178cm tall I’m near the top of its recommended 172–180cm range, I never felt cramped on my medium-sized URS, with plenty of room to work with.On a fast, loamy descent, my rear wheel suddenly locked up, which was briefly a little, erm, interesting, but even though my weight was pitched forwards, the URS remained utterly stable while I dangled a leg and brought things to a stop.Despite finding a piece of large branch jammed between the frame and rear wheel, there wasn’t even a scratch on the carbon chainstay or rim.My test ride on the URS encompassed a bit of everything, from tarmac to grassland, gravel, rocks, woodland trails and man-made obstacles, and the bike breezed through it all with plenty of untapped potential.Of course, with such a fantastic component specification on this flagship model, that may not be surprising, but they’d be less impressive without the URS’s holistic design.Features such as the Roadmachine-like head tube, trademark dropped seatstays, integrated stem and D-shaped seatpost, mark the URS out as unmistakably BMC – which is just as well, because the only logo on the bike is a small one at the base of the head tube.With all of the above tuned for adventurous riding, the URS covers ground incredibly quickly, only seemingly limited by your own ability.With mounts for full mudguards, a rear rack, three bottles and a top tube fuel bag, plus the included Dfender under saddle spray ‘guard, the URS is versatile and could easily fulfil multiple roles within a rider’s life.

Chanson Avec Le Mot Pont, Parole Chanson 2020, Dis Moi Qu't'y Penses, Multimalin à Imprimer, Dubai Shopping Festival 2020 Dates, Ronnie Coleman 2012, Cheapest Champions Lol, Oh Ma Jolie Sarah Version Originale, Sister Captions Funny, IPhone 11 Pro Max Colours, Quel âge A Alain Ducardonnet, Olivier Ménard Et Malika, Left Bank Film, Ozali Kitoko Traduction, Exercices De Gainage, Mairie De Vatan, Le Bon Coin Stella-plage, Protéine De Chanvre Biocoop, Exercice Arrière épaule Poulie, Recette Petit Pois Carotte En Sauce, Shakhtar Benfica Live, Le Savoy Paris, Lincroyable Famille Kardashian Saison 16 Liste épisode, Dragon, Lhistoire De Bruce Lee Film Complet Vf, Par Quoi Remplacer Le Beurre De Soya, Tiktok Numéro Déjà Utilisé, Sam Fan Thomas, Maillot Manchester United 2017, Ecoute Ton Coeur, Comment Perdre La Graisse Du Ventre à La Ménopause, Hello Accords Piano, Images Hara Kiri, Réglementation Européenne Assainissement, Retrouver Un Film Avec Le Résumé, Valentine Oberti Soeur, Dance Challenge, Tik Tok 2020, Faculté En 3 Lettres, Ove Mots Fléchés, Rmc Sport Canal Plus, Amir Maître Gims, Nikki Bella Enceinte, Happy Together Série, Changer Police Table Des Matières Libreoffice, England History Timeline, Claude Koh-lanta Ambassadeur, Vendre Carte Amazon, The Grand Budapest Hotel Critique, Effectif Fulham Fifa 20, Skyline Londres Dessin, Chansons D'aristide Bruant, Comment Se Traduit Le Dynamisme De La City Dans L'espace Et Le Paysage Londoniens, France Italie 2006 Match Complet Tf1, Un Kill Un Vêtement Sur Fortnite, Masquer Photo Twitter, Vol Dubaï Thaïlande Durée, Protéine Empêche De Dormir, Tiana Prénom Malgache, être Marin - Youtube, Présentateur Bfmtv Femme, Lettre De Motivation Biotechnologie, His Dark Materials Saison 2 Trailer, Living Things - Traduction, Luchino Visconti Vie Privée, Jérôme Nrj 12, Oeuf Dur Musculation, Club Med Opio Adresse, Dimash Kudaibergen Xfactor, Arsenal Joueurs 2020, Reponse Favorable à Une Demande De Visite D'entreprise, Vera Miles Aujourd'hui, Direct News Info, Mariage De Kolo Touré, Arvato, Bertelsmann France, Carte Sim Gratuite Lebara, Chantal Hébert Conjoint, Passage Neymar Dans La Casa De Papel, Fort William Harry Potter, Rap Qui Dénonce La Société De Consommation, Futur En Chinois, Générateur Nom De Famille Américain, Racine Reims Menu, Tarte Aux Pruneaux Alsacienne, île De Nauru Avant Après, Moussa Niang Boxe Chinoise, Union Patronale Des Ingénieurs Et Des Architectes Vaudois, Steves Reeves En 2000, Mot Avec Y O N, Arthur Ashe Noah, Fk Tsarsko Selo Sofia, Dossier Couverture Médiatique, Rameur Pliable Sous Le Lit, Objectif Tamron Micro 4/3, Yassine Chamakhi équipes "actuelles", Chamboule Tout Regle, Sous L'influence De Synonyme,

なんでもお気軽にご相談ください。
フリーダイヤル いつでも1番おこまりに
0120-110502
メールでのご相談はこちら
横浜戸塚店 神奈川県横浜市戸塚区小雀町1959-1      横浜青葉店 神奈川県横浜市青葉区みたけ台5-7