サーラクラブ
グッドライフサーラ関東株式会社

ronaldinho best of

2020年8月8日

The elastico master.

Ronaldinho spent the peak of his career at Camp Nou, where he mesmerised Barcelona supporters for five years, and brought title glory back to Catalonia. Here is a look back at some of his greatest moments. The Brazilian star scored four goals and provided seven assists during their dramatic cup run, which saw them overturn two-goal deficits in the first leg of the semi-final and final. Was it a fluke? Football is suspended all over the world and Ronaldinho is in prison.It’s quite symbolic that one of the most joyous players of all time is locked up when we’ve all been denied the pleasure football brings.When someone eventually turns the party-loving Brazilian’s life into a Netflix docuseries, they will probably urge us to reflect on a deeply flawed character.And his demise from the world’s greatest footballer to Prisoner 194 is, of course, tragic.But it was that same libertine attitude that made him the greatest footballer of all time.Many of you, I’m sure, would’ve scoffed at the headline for this piece, so let’s address that.My father, who’s lived much longer than I have because that’s how it works, has always been unwavering on this.For him, the greatest player of all time is Diego Maradona, and no matter how many statistics I throw at him, he always levels me with this, ‘You never saw him play’.The iconic Argentine is another complicated individual, more evidence that genius often comes at a price. I don’t remember Adel Taarabt or Jay-Jay Okocha winning the Ballon d’Or.We’re talking about someone who won absolutely everything on a domestic, international and individual level, often starring as the talisman.Given the sad demise of Ronaldinho’s life outside football, it pains me to think that we’ll remember him as some kind of tragic figure, when really we ought to consider him the greatest footballer who ever lived.Especially since he did all that without even taking football seriously.The quicker we work together to stop coronavirus spreading, the sooner we can get back into the pub, the gyms and stadiums and arenas to see live sport again…Everyone should do what they can to stop coronavirus spreading.1. The point is – the whole discussion is flawed unless you agree on what you’re judging.Stats are a useful metric for analysing performance – but they just don’t apply to someone like Ronaldinho. Our main man was honoured for his achievements by scooping the award for Best South American player in 2013. After a stint at Flamengo, Ronaldinho joined Atletico Mineiro, and guided them to Copa Libertadores qualification in his first campaign. Ronaldinho is currently behind bars, but the prison team is now one of the best in the world And his demise from the world’s greatest footballer to Prisoner 194 is, of course, tragic. Ronaldinho led For both goals in Ronaldinho's brace, the winger picked up the ball on the left-hand side and sprinted at his marker - a certain Sergio Ramos - and then breezed past one of the greatest defenders in the game as if he wasn't there. It felt like it didn’t really matter whether he was in the Nou Camp or on a beach in Rio de Janeiro, the attitude would’ve been the same.Entertainment always appeared to be the top priority, even above winning, although his supernatural ability usually brought about both.While the ultra-professional habits of the world’s best athletes are well-documented, Ronaldinho was so much better than everyone else without even trying.“Ronaldinho didn’t train any day of the week and would just turn up on a Friday for the game on Saturday,” Jerome Loy, Ronaldinho’s teammate at PSG, Carlo Ancelotti, manager of AC Milan when Ronaldinho’s career started to deteriorate, once said: “The decline of Ronaldinho hasn’t surprised me.

The magician. The next season, they only went and won the bloody thing - for the first time in their history, too!

and after a spell in Italy with And with some success, too. At the risk of keeping you here for hours, we won’t go into that.Nonetheless, watching great football is something we’ll all come to miss over the coming weeks.Seriously though, it reminded us that watching him play was such a unique privilege.

Barça also claimed their second successive title that season, and their talisman was named the 2005 Ballon d'Or winner and FIFPro World Player of the Year. It was a perfect demonstration of what Ronaldinho is all about: quick feet, lightning pace and devastating power. His physical condition has always been very precarious. Ronaldinho. It wasn’t really like anything else.From his infectious smile to those iconic Nike adverts, there was a sense of fun at the heart of everything he did.Ronaldinho brought the party to the pitch, football was self-expression.

Circuit Training Football, Chanson Goodbye My Friend, à Quel âge Commencer Le Foot, Cma 95 Vtc, Texte Ils Se Sont Aimés, Simone Veil Vikidia, Macron Direct Streaming, Elle Est Régie, Tfou 3lik En Français, Devinette Pour Trouver Paris, Phil Neville Wiki, Fuite Liquide Refroidissement, Un Dîner Presque Parfait Le Mondial Du Dîner, Fabriquer Une Estrade Extérieur, Rhinoshield Iphone 11 Pro, Jean Le Poulain Vie Privée, Wrapped Around Your Finger, Du Phoenix Aux étoiles - Soprano, Martin Terrier Pauline, Boisson Drainante Brûle Graisse Maison, Fille De Marcia Moretto, Georgina Tacou Livre, Hotel Londres Centre 4 étoiles, Sasha Alexander Mari, Partition Gratuite Souvenirs Souvenirs, Chercheur De Recette, Forgemagie Dofus Touch, Atalante Et Hippomène, Good Bye Chanson, Préconisation Définition Marketing, Activité D'accueil Rentrée Scolaire, Recette Thibault Geoffray Poulet, Garder Contact Où Garder Le Contact, Dessin Overwatch Soldat 76, Nutrition Sportive Réunion, Bristol University International Admission, Drake Fortune Forbes, Boulangerie Lamothe Calais, Chanson Rockn Roll, Attention Particulière Synonyme, Jeu De Gestion Android 2020, Signification Du Prénom Bouazza, Lettre D' Invitation à Faire Lamour, Prix D'un Millefeuille En Boulangerie, Www Supersmart Com Promo, Partition Sanson Vancouver, Overlay Steam C'est Quoi, Lentille Macro Canon, Calendrier Ramadan 2020 Horaire Lens, Gabrielle De Johnny Hallyday, Lettre De Motivation Pour Apprentissage Logistique, Titre Ottoman Mots Croisés, Equipe De France De Judo Nicolas, Haddaway - Rock My Heart, Pépite Fifa 19 - Carrière, Veuves Mais Pas Trop Marleau Casting, Paul Rue Des Clercs Metz Horaire, Alors On Danse Youtube, Sans Rancune Traduction, Eliette Demay âge, Et Que Ne Durent Que Les Moments Doux Occasion, Acceptation En Psychanalyse, Https Youtu Be 6fouqqt3kg0, Ronaldo Vs Ronaldinho, Fanny Leeb Mari, Bfm Lyon Sfr, Beurre Clarifié Conservation, Marc Jolivet Sketch Communication, La Division Avec Quotient Décimal Cm1, Vip Smule Gratuit 2019, Miniature Fortnite Top 1, Single Speed Decathlon Occasion,

なんでもお気軽にご相談ください。
フリーダイヤル いつでも1番おこまりに
0120-110502
メールでのご相談はこちら
横浜戸塚店 神奈川県横浜市戸塚区小雀町1959-1      横浜青葉店 神奈川県横浜市青葉区みたけ台5-7