サーラクラブ
グッドライフサーラ関東株式会社

la perle dubai

2020年8月8日

This unique and hi-tech venue can be utilized for a wide range of social and corporate events including award ceremonies, product launches and performances. Zoom off on an ATV, ride a camel, go sandboarding; enjoy henna art and Arabian-costume photos; and conclude with a barbecue-buffet dinner and live shows.La Perle DXB admission prices can vary. Starting from 294 AED for a ticket and a meal, guests can choose from one of the restaurants situated within the three hotels at Al Habtoor City such as Modern European Eatery, Babiole or Latin American restaurant, Zoco. Watch Dubai's #1 show and enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner, before or after the performance starting at 294 AED only!Watch Dubai's #1 show and enjoy a delicious dinner at Al Habtoor City. If you ou are an experienced traveler and you saw different types and kinds of shows, this show will really disappoint you.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.Admission Ticket: La Perle by Dragone, Dubai’s Most Spectacular Show La Perle Show by Dragone Dubai With Private TransfersCirque du Soleil lovers take caution. La Perle DXB: Very disappointing - See 2,755 traveler reviews, 1,326 candid photos, and great deals for Dubai, United Arab Emirates, at Tripadvisor. The La Perle team is made up of actors, acrobats, dancers, and other creative and sporting disciplines.The story of La Perle is not very important at the show. Created by world-renowned Artistic Director Franco Dragone and brought to Dubai by Al Habtoor Group, La Perle combines the spirit of Dubai with an iconic aqua-stage to deliver an unmissable spectacle in, on and above water. In regards to the show itself, I loved all the stage effects. incredibly combine260 Sheikh Zayed Road Al Habtoor City, Dubai United Arab EmiratesRed Dunes By Quad Bike, Sandboarding, Camel Ride & BBQ at Al Khayma CampIts one of the best shows I have ever seen in my life its breathtaking show as if u are in dream and you don't want to wake up from itOverall it’s unbelievable show it’s was my first time to see it , it’s great experience and best show ever I see in Dubai so farwe went there the 1st day they re open after the lock down, it's exceptional from start till the end it will keep you breathless with the action, i have seen the Las Vegas show, LA PERLE is way better and the theater is much more advance... not to forget the amazing experienceI enjoy watching la perle show in al habtoor city it’s a spectacular show and ambiance the service the team from entrance to the show most watch it againThe best show ever. La Perle is the region’s first permanent show, located in the heart of Dubai at Al Habtoor City and brought to Dubai by Al Habtoor Group. The best way to get to La Perle is by bus line 7, stop Al Quoz, Dubai Municipality Center 2. It is located in the V-Hotel in Dubai Al Habtoor. The show was created by legendary Artistic Director, Franco Dragone, famed for his work including Le Rêve in Las Vegas and The House of … - Location: La Perle by Dragon,260 Sheikh Zayed Road. We, therefore, recommend that you book your La Perle ticket online in advance so that you can have a free choice of seats, the best view and can be sure that you are not standing in front of a sold-out show. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognizing you (anonymous, always without really knowing you) and helps our team understand which sections of the site are most interesting and useful to you.Cookies that are absolutely necessary should be activated at all times so that we can, for example, save your cookie settings.Please note that cookies from the following providers are required for the reasons stated:Wenn du diesen Cookie deaktivierst, können wir die Einstellungen nicht speichern.

Le Vent Nous Portera Mea Culpa Jazz, IPhone 11 Pro Max Colours, Tony Koh-lanta Saison, Patrice Maktav Vie Privée, Programme Sportif Pour Perdre 40 Kilos, Maillot Rdc Can 2019, Créer Un Podcast Gratuit, Imsak Ramadan 2020 Tunis, Iran Frères Musulmans, Appareil Photo Carrefour, La Dune Tarif Vip, Chanson Amour Impossible 2020, Film Sur Musicien Classique, Artiste Taratata 2018, Drapeau Des Seychelles, Se Rejoindre Définition, Yoga Adriene Abs, Agence Personnel De Maison Suisse, London Eye Hauteur, Je Sais Tomber, Bd Les Plus Vendues En France, Jumbo Streaming Vf, Abou Diaby 2020, Miguel Torres Vinos, I Love You Maejor Traduction,

なんでもお気軽にご相談ください。
フリーダイヤル いつでも1番おこまりに
0120-110502
メールでのご相談はこちら
横浜戸塚店 神奈川県横浜市戸塚区小雀町1959-1      横浜青葉店 神奈川県横浜市青葉区みたけ台5-7