Viande Hachée Patate Douce Au Four, Taqiyya Sifaoui Pdf, Elsa Wolinski Compagnon, Programme Alimentation Musculation, Bcaa Xpress 280g, Overwatch Forum U, Lil Uzi Vert Instagram, Un Jour Un Destin Complet, Megane Rs Fiche Technique, Belle Notre-dame De Paris Lyrics, Tournoi Des 6 Nations 2013, Laurent Voulzy 2020, Lucas Silva Om, Pourquoi Je Ne Peux Pas Voir Mes Abonnés Sur Instagram, Test Pour Faire Koh Lanta, Sommaire Design Word, Restaurant Parc Des Princes Le 70, Le Bon Coin Stella-plage, Code Promo Lashilé Beauty, Brother Mfc-j1300dw Test, Brasserie La Madeleine Paris, Qu'allah Accepte Nos Prieres De Vendredi, Anne-laure Bonnet Mari, Geoffrey Kondogbia Femme, Die For You, Revocation De Legs Mots Fléchés, Fiance De La Mère De Neymar, Amel Bent Mariage Photo, Femme D'influence Développement Personnel, A L'aventure Compagnon Chords, Saint Paul Cath, Comment Perdre La Graisse Du Ventre à La Ménopause, En Rouge Et Noir Karaoke, Citation Rap Vitesse, Clémence Koh Lanta 2019, Aïd Moubarak Said 2020, Qui Est La Compagne De Laurent Cabrol, Application Actualité Iphone, Exemple De Menus équilibrés Pour Personnes âgées, Position Pour évacuer Les Gaz Intestinaux, Polo Minecraft Nouvelle Video, ">
サーラクラブ
グッドライフサーラ関東株式会社

dortmund liverpool never walk alone

2020年8月8日

The mentality is just like ours here in Dortmund. Developed and maintained by the LFC Technology and Transformation Team Match Statistics supplied by Opta Sports Data Limited. "We are Dortmund boys and big Borussia fans, so I gave the recording of 'You'll Never Walk Alone' to our stadium speaker and he took this and said 'very nice, we'll try this'. A song more synonymous with Liverpool played out ahead of Borussia Dortmund’s return this weekend, as ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’ rang out at the Signal Iduna Park. "Kartner won't be in attendance for tonight's meeting but admits if a late opportunity pops up then he might have to reconsider. It's hard to sing because at first you go very deep and then you go high. "But now since Pur Harmony recorded it, the people liked it from the beginning and it was fantastic for us. Recap: Borussia Dortmund 1-1 Liverpool - as it happenedRecap: Borussia Dortmund 1-1 Liverpool - as it happened "But if Norbert Dickel asks me 'Matthias, is it possible that you can come in the stadium to sing it live? "It was a great moment. "For me and many other Dortmund fans, my favourite club in England is Liverpool. © Copyright 2020 The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited. '"OK then, I would take a look at a babysitter. Liverpool and Dortmund fans sung as one before kick-offDortmund fans sing 'You'll Never Walk Alone' to mourn the death of a fan All rights reserved. Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund supporters are sure to unite in breathtaking fashion to sing 'You'll Never Walk Alone' ahead of both legs of the sides' Europa League quarter-final tie. All rights reserved. "It's a nice song but it was difficult to make it because of the harmony of the music. "One week later, I got a letter from him telling me if there is a chance then they would invite me to sing it at Anfield. That old man with tears in his eyes was almost too much Wow.... if that didn't give you goosebumps you can't love football That old man with tears in his eyes set me off then, amazing, doesn’t happen often where the whole stadium sings it too. Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund supporters are sure to unite in breathtaking fashion to sing 'You'll Never Walk Alone' ahead of both legs of the sides' Europa League quarter-final tie. It was so nice for me. "Norbert Dickel [Dortmund's stadium announcer] tried to use Gerry and the Pacemakers' version but the fans liked our song [better]. Reproduced under licence from Football DataCo Limited. MISSION DORTMUND - Popularisé par Liverpool, le mythique You'll Never Walk Alone est aussi chanté par les supporters du Borussia Dortmund. "They [the supporters] knew it from Liverpool," Kartner continued. If not, I will just watch it on the TV." 'You'll Never Walk Alone' was sung last month in much more sombre circumstances at the Westfalenstadion, where a capacity crowd spent much of the FSV Mainz fixture in absolute silence upon hearing of the death of an elderly supporter during the match.We rely on advertising to help fund our award-winning journalism.We urge you to turn off your ad blocker for The Telegraph website so that you can continue to access our quality content in the future. Dortmund fans helped with deafening 'You'll Never Walk Alone' at Anfield Both sets of fans sang famous anthem together in the streets on Thursday Atmosphere inspired a thrilling Liverpool … "In 1993 we made this version of Go West [for BVB] and it was awesome, very, very popular. "When Liverpool last travelled to face Dortmund - for a Champions League group-stage clash in 2001 - Kartner had a big part to play in the build-up.On that occasion, a speedy return from Spain led to an unforgettable experience for the successful musician.He added: "I came from Majorca and went straight into the stadium and sang 'You'll Never Walk Alone' before the match. The latest offers and discount codes from popular brands on Telegraph Voucher Codes Fans of the two clubs combined for an almighty rendition of the anthem 'You'll Never Walk Alone' before kick-off, bringing tears to the eyes of those in attendance - footage of which set off pretty much everyone on social media.The atmosphere for Borussia Dortmund vs. Liverpool is Probably the best atmosphere I've ever heard!

Viande Hachée Patate Douce Au Four, Taqiyya Sifaoui Pdf, Elsa Wolinski Compagnon, Programme Alimentation Musculation, Bcaa Xpress 280g, Overwatch Forum U, Lil Uzi Vert Instagram, Un Jour Un Destin Complet, Megane Rs Fiche Technique, Belle Notre-dame De Paris Lyrics, Tournoi Des 6 Nations 2013, Laurent Voulzy 2020, Lucas Silva Om, Pourquoi Je Ne Peux Pas Voir Mes Abonnés Sur Instagram, Test Pour Faire Koh Lanta, Sommaire Design Word, Restaurant Parc Des Princes Le 70, Le Bon Coin Stella-plage, Code Promo Lashilé Beauty, Brother Mfc-j1300dw Test, Brasserie La Madeleine Paris, Qu'allah Accepte Nos Prieres De Vendredi, Anne-laure Bonnet Mari, Geoffrey Kondogbia Femme, Die For You, Revocation De Legs Mots Fléchés, Fiance De La Mère De Neymar, Amel Bent Mariage Photo, Femme D'influence Développement Personnel, A L'aventure Compagnon Chords, Saint Paul Cath, Comment Perdre La Graisse Du Ventre à La Ménopause, En Rouge Et Noir Karaoke, Citation Rap Vitesse, Clémence Koh Lanta 2019, Aïd Moubarak Said 2020, Qui Est La Compagne De Laurent Cabrol, Application Actualité Iphone, Exemple De Menus équilibrés Pour Personnes âgées, Position Pour évacuer Les Gaz Intestinaux, Polo Minecraft Nouvelle Video,

なんでもお気軽にご相談ください。
フリーダイヤル いつでも1番おこまりに
0120-110502
メールでのご相談はこちら
横浜戸塚店 神奈川県横浜市戸塚区小雀町1959-1      横浜青葉店 神奈川県横浜市青葉区みたけ台5-7