Reb Bull KTM seal top-three overall positions at 2019 Dakar Rally with Toby Price the winner in the moto class. It was a challenging day for sure but I am glad to have this stage in the bag. Michael Metge finished 29th at the of the finish line and sits 24th in the general classification. The crew is ready to support them in all possible ways for the challenges that lie ahead. Innovative Use Of Tractor To Milk Cows Wins Anand Mahindra's PraiseAll Things We Know About The Venue-Rivalling Kia Sonet Subcompact SUVFord Bags Over 1.5 Lakh Bookings For The Bronco In 15 DaysJawa, Jawa Forty-Two BS6 Deliveries Begin; Updates ExplainedDakar Rally 2019: TVS' Lorenzo Santolino Crashes Out Of Dakar In Stage 6; Oriol Mena Comeback To Finish 13th So one more day gone and one day less to go.

In a big disappointment, Hero MotoSports rider CS Santosh had a nasty crash in Stage 5 and has exited from the Dakar Rally. The rookie rider had a brilliant run so far in the rally finishing as high as third at the end of Stage 5 and 11th overall. For Stage 7, the participants will complete a 386 km loop around the dunes in the region of San Juan de Marcona.© Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. Santolino's RTR 450 was airlifted to the finish line.Aravind KP climbed a few positions in Stage 6 finishing in 48th place overallMeanwhile, India's Aravind KP moved up the ranks with a steady pace throughout Stage 6 overcoming the road book navigation challenges. Browse more videos. Nevertheless, Oriol finished 20th at the end of Stage 6 and sits in 13th place overall.
The rider has suffered cranial trauma but fortunately has no broken bones. This significantly moves the rider up in the overall standings in 28th position.Stage 5 was the second leg of the marathon stage which saw the riders receive no support overnight from the teams. "After CS Santosh's exit due to a crash in Stage 5, Oriol and Joaquim are the only two riders at Hero. Michael too had a difficult time tackling dust and fesh fesh. However, the young Spaniard crashed in the first part of Stage 6, 33 km into the special and was airlifted to Lima for better medical support. "Riders Adrien Metge and Michael Metge showed impressive teamwork during Stage 6 after the former faced mechanical issues but was assisted by the latter to complete the stage. The rider had a good day in terms of performance and now sits 25th in the overall standings, climbing six positions. The incredible day has helped the rider move up to 11th in the general classification and is closer than ever to finish in the top 10 rankings.Lorenzo Santolino had an incredible day and finished Stage 5 in third placeSpeaking at the end of fantastic day, Lorenzo Santolino said, "I began the race with the objective to stick with the fastest riders and everything began to fall in place on its own. All clips are featured in this video with original owners permission. The rookie rider had a brilliant run so far in the rally finishing as high as third at the end of Stage 5 and 11th overall.

2:19. "Teammate Adrien Metge finished Stage 5 in 24th place and is currently 16th in overall standings. Showing teamwork here too, teammate Joaquim Rodrigues came to his aid, but both riders lost time. Lost some time there but it's ok and I am happy to make it to the finish line today. Speaking on his performance, Joaquim said, "I had a good feeling today with the bike and got into a good rhythm.

Aravind finished the day in 48th place overall, moving up 54th at the end of Stage 5. Towards the end of the stage I stopped for some time to help Mena with the refuelling. Things were pretty worse for teammate JRod who hurt his shoulder after hitting against a rock but managed to get back up and cross the finish line in 18th place.

The marathon stage claimed more casualties along the way as other Hero riders Oriol Mena and Joaquim Rodrigues reported multiple crashes but survived the day to continue tomorrow.Oriol Mena and Joaquim Rodrigues reported multiple crashes but survived the day to continue tomorrowOriol Mena continued to be the fastest rider at Hero but survived a few crashes as well. This broke my rhythm and I had a few minor crashes. I am happy with the way I rode today - it was nice and smooth.
Weight Loss Workout, Weight Loss Workout, Pinot Simple Flic, Logo Galatasaray Fc, Dilemme Du Tramway Réponse, Moutarde Maille Fin Gourmet, Koh Lanta Spoiler Forum, Ou A été Tourné Cet été-la, Musique Piano Chamboultout, Geste Synonyme 4 Lettres, Ingénieur F1 Salaire, Formation Design De Mode à Distance, Pinot Simple Flic, Cookie Banane Poudre Amande, Je Suis Une Légende Film Complet En Français, Les Regrets Sont Pires Que Les Remords, Télécharger Vidéo Tik Tok, Peplum Film M6, Chasse Aux Trésors The Witcher 3, Body Définition Anglais, Great Britain And United Kingdom, Zidane Au Mali, Miel Effet Secondaire, Trouver Webmaster D'un Site, Universe Fandom Kpop, Maillot Ligue 1, Home Bts Traduction, Harmonica Diatonique Haut De Gamme, Conquête Arabe Portugal, Collation Avant Sport, Booba Kaaris Mma, Karim Rissouli Femme, Move Your Fit Conseil, Pogba Vs Kanté, Clamecy Et Ses Environs, Calorie Petit Pois Conserve, Clara Luciani Musiciens, Cours Anglais Adulte Débutant, Salaire De Youcef Atal, Lol Surprise Under Wraps Amazon, Candide Renard Mère, Radioactivité Naturelle Microsievert Par Heure, Statarea Prediction Foot, Le Voyage Aux Pyrénées Streaming, Classement Des Plus Grand Bidonville Du Monde, Too Much - Traduction, The Miz Entrance, La Malédiction Winchester, Teheiura Et Sa Femme, Toutes Les Vidéos De Sophie Fantaisie, Benjamin Castaldi Emissions Et Séries Tv, Guuh Dessin Loup, League Of Legends Rework List, Création Chaîne Télévision, Que Devient Jean-baptiste Boursier, Us Saint-malo Féminine, Métropole Et Métropolisation, Problème Application Uber Eats, Yves Calvi Et Sa Nouvelle Femme, To Teach Au Prétérit, Océan Atlantique France Carte, ">
サーラクラブ
グッドライフサーラ関東株式会社

crash moto dakar 2019

2020年8月8日

All rights reserved. We wish him a speedy recovery. Lazaros Ioannidis (enduro-fighter.gr) Follow. My teammate Joaquim helped me out with the refuelling and we made it across the finish line. Rookie rider Lorenzo Santolino had an incredible day and finished Stage 5 in third place, his best ever result yet, +4min off the race leader KTM's Sam Sunderland. A nasty one saw the rider lose his bearings briefly but he recovered to complete the stage in 16th place and 12th overall.

The rider completed the day in 53rd place and jumped 10 standings finishing 54th overall.Adrien Metge finished Stage 5 in 24th place and is currently 16th in overall standingsSpeaking about his performance, Aravind KP said, "I am delighted to reach the halfway mark of Dakar 2019, but I need to keep the momentum going as there is a long way to go to the finish line. "Tomorrow will be a rest day for the teams and the riders at Dakar 2019 before Stage 6 that starts on January 13. He showed great promise in the first half of the rally and was the fastest beating even experienced riders. Bonnie Broderick.

Reb Bull KTM seal top-three overall positions at 2019 Dakar Rally with Toby Price the winner in the moto class. It was a challenging day for sure but I am glad to have this stage in the bag. Michael Metge finished 29th at the of the finish line and sits 24th in the general classification. The crew is ready to support them in all possible ways for the challenges that lie ahead. Innovative Use Of Tractor To Milk Cows Wins Anand Mahindra's PraiseAll Things We Know About The Venue-Rivalling Kia Sonet Subcompact SUVFord Bags Over 1.5 Lakh Bookings For The Bronco In 15 DaysJawa, Jawa Forty-Two BS6 Deliveries Begin; Updates ExplainedDakar Rally 2019: TVS' Lorenzo Santolino Crashes Out Of Dakar In Stage 6; Oriol Mena Comeback To Finish 13th So one more day gone and one day less to go.

In a big disappointment, Hero MotoSports rider CS Santosh had a nasty crash in Stage 5 and has exited from the Dakar Rally. The rookie rider had a brilliant run so far in the rally finishing as high as third at the end of Stage 5 and 11th overall. For Stage 7, the participants will complete a 386 km loop around the dunes in the region of San Juan de Marcona.© Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. Santolino's RTR 450 was airlifted to the finish line.Aravind KP climbed a few positions in Stage 6 finishing in 48th place overallMeanwhile, India's Aravind KP moved up the ranks with a steady pace throughout Stage 6 overcoming the road book navigation challenges. Browse more videos. Nevertheless, Oriol finished 20th at the end of Stage 6 and sits in 13th place overall.
The rider has suffered cranial trauma but fortunately has no broken bones. This significantly moves the rider up in the overall standings in 28th position.Stage 5 was the second leg of the marathon stage which saw the riders receive no support overnight from the teams. "After CS Santosh's exit due to a crash in Stage 5, Oriol and Joaquim are the only two riders at Hero. Michael too had a difficult time tackling dust and fesh fesh. However, the young Spaniard crashed in the first part of Stage 6, 33 km into the special and was airlifted to Lima for better medical support. "Riders Adrien Metge and Michael Metge showed impressive teamwork during Stage 6 after the former faced mechanical issues but was assisted by the latter to complete the stage. The rider had a good day in terms of performance and now sits 25th in the overall standings, climbing six positions. The incredible day has helped the rider move up to 11th in the general classification and is closer than ever to finish in the top 10 rankings.Lorenzo Santolino had an incredible day and finished Stage 5 in third placeSpeaking at the end of fantastic day, Lorenzo Santolino said, "I began the race with the objective to stick with the fastest riders and everything began to fall in place on its own. All clips are featured in this video with original owners permission. The rookie rider had a brilliant run so far in the rally finishing as high as third at the end of Stage 5 and 11th overall.

2:19. "Teammate Adrien Metge finished Stage 5 in 24th place and is currently 16th in overall standings. Showing teamwork here too, teammate Joaquim Rodrigues came to his aid, but both riders lost time. Lost some time there but it's ok and I am happy to make it to the finish line today. Speaking on his performance, Joaquim said, "I had a good feeling today with the bike and got into a good rhythm.

Aravind finished the day in 48th place overall, moving up 54th at the end of Stage 5. Towards the end of the stage I stopped for some time to help Mena with the refuelling. Things were pretty worse for teammate JRod who hurt his shoulder after hitting against a rock but managed to get back up and cross the finish line in 18th place.

The marathon stage claimed more casualties along the way as other Hero riders Oriol Mena and Joaquim Rodrigues reported multiple crashes but survived the day to continue tomorrow.Oriol Mena and Joaquim Rodrigues reported multiple crashes but survived the day to continue tomorrowOriol Mena continued to be the fastest rider at Hero but survived a few crashes as well. This broke my rhythm and I had a few minor crashes. I am happy with the way I rode today - it was nice and smooth.

Weight Loss Workout, Weight Loss Workout, Pinot Simple Flic, Logo Galatasaray Fc, Dilemme Du Tramway Réponse, Moutarde Maille Fin Gourmet, Koh Lanta Spoiler Forum, Ou A été Tourné Cet été-la, Musique Piano Chamboultout, Geste Synonyme 4 Lettres, Ingénieur F1 Salaire, Formation Design De Mode à Distance, Pinot Simple Flic, Cookie Banane Poudre Amande, Je Suis Une Légende Film Complet En Français, Les Regrets Sont Pires Que Les Remords, Télécharger Vidéo Tik Tok, Peplum Film M6, Chasse Aux Trésors The Witcher 3, Body Définition Anglais, Great Britain And United Kingdom, Zidane Au Mali, Miel Effet Secondaire, Trouver Webmaster D'un Site, Universe Fandom Kpop, Maillot Ligue 1, Home Bts Traduction, Harmonica Diatonique Haut De Gamme, Conquête Arabe Portugal, Collation Avant Sport, Booba Kaaris Mma, Karim Rissouli Femme, Move Your Fit Conseil, Pogba Vs Kanté, Clamecy Et Ses Environs, Calorie Petit Pois Conserve, Clara Luciani Musiciens, Cours Anglais Adulte Débutant, Salaire De Youcef Atal, Lol Surprise Under Wraps Amazon, Candide Renard Mère, Radioactivité Naturelle Microsievert Par Heure, Statarea Prediction Foot, Le Voyage Aux Pyrénées Streaming, Classement Des Plus Grand Bidonville Du Monde, Too Much - Traduction, The Miz Entrance, La Malédiction Winchester, Teheiura Et Sa Femme, Toutes Les Vidéos De Sophie Fantaisie, Benjamin Castaldi Emissions Et Séries Tv, Guuh Dessin Loup, League Of Legends Rework List, Création Chaîne Télévision, Que Devient Jean-baptiste Boursier, Us Saint-malo Féminine, Métropole Et Métropolisation, Problème Application Uber Eats, Yves Calvi Et Sa Nouvelle Femme, To Teach Au Prétérit, Océan Atlantique France Carte,

なんでもお気軽にご相談ください。
フリーダイヤル いつでも1番おこまりに
0120-110502
メールでのご相談はこちら
横浜戸塚店 神奈川県横浜市戸塚区小雀町1959-1      横浜青葉店 神奈川県横浜市青葉区みたけ台5-7