サーラクラブ
グッドライフサーラ関東株式会社

bookdepository com review

2020年8月8日

As 2 reviews.

Linda f 1 review. The postal service was very slow delivering the book. When I hadn't recieved the order or and dispatch information on the 27th July i enquired online and recieved nothing until the 28th July where a dispatch email came with estimated delivery of 2 -5 days. Never got the other book nor a refund. We look forward to seeing you again soon. All the best, BookDepository.com Advertisement. I wouldnt trust these liars with valuable information like your personal card So i was waiting on reply but they didnt even reply to me!!!! See business transparency

My mom ordered 4 textbooks from book depository and it took her TWO MONTHS for her to get her order. If you need a book by a certain date, this isn't the place to come, but if you don't mind waiting and are okay with books being delivered via snail mail, they are a good choice. Has purchased two book from them. I have also told your customer service team that I had checked with HK Post, and was told that all deliveries are made and they cannot check for my delivery with just my name and address, especially without a tracking number. I have had a great customer experience and should like to buy more books from you. Almost two weeks and no sign of my book. I ordered 4 text books on the 4th Dec 2019...still waiting on the 14 Jan 2020! honestly i was very nervous to purchase… honestly i was very nervous to purchase my book for the first time since i read some bad reviews about it (some books may arrive months after and you could never know when will you get since there is no tracking number).

It's way cheaper and when it comes to ordering an older book it's way faster to get my hands on. Several years ago they cancelled all of my preordered books. Most are half-pages. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. I suspect due to no book actually being sent. According to the Spanish Postal Service it is a fault of the sender, in this case Book Depository. Really quick delivery too All i wanted was a tracking number. I have contacted them numerous times and was asked to wait a further 5-7 days on 2 occasions. They put people in place that prevent actual communication and valuable help to clients!

Book Depository Customer Service team Advertisement.

I ordered three books from Book Depository on 10th June and the books were dispatched on 15 and 16 June.

I have ordered numerous books as I lived around the world. I've been waiting for the book for 3 years as the author only released an extortionate hardcover exclusive through his website. Because I think alot. Awaiting a book i orderd 2 weeks ago. This is the worst company I ever worked with! It's been almost a month. Book Depository Reviews 6,581 • Great . They never had it in the first place!!! What a shame and lazy company!!!!

Reply. I ordered a book in mid June and it stated that it supposedly would arrive in 8-10 business days but I waited for a month still nothing so I emailed them asking for solutions. I asked the company to cancel my order and that I will raise a dispute with my bank. Book Depository is the world's most international online bookstore offering over 20 million books with free delivery worldwide. Today as per 30 July 2020. Really disappointed. Very unhelpful company, I would never recommend them, please be aware when purchasing. They used to be so competitive and now nearly every book I've looked up in the last few days is about double what it is at other online stores. Worried I’m getting ripped off and scammed out of money! This is ridiculous!! Write a review. What happened to their prices? You will get your books eventually, but worth the wait in my opinion! Don't go here.Honestly, no idea, seems like their staff are very untrustworthy I wish that I had read up about the reviews of this company before I ordered a book with them.

I have also told your customer service team that I had checked with HK Post, and was told that all deliveries are made and they cannot check for my delivery with just my name and address, especially without a tracking number. Kind regards and thanks!

Then when I looked at the various items in question every single book was back on their website again for order but at a higher price.

With UK to UK online orders dispatch and receiving the item is usually around 5 days max. After confirming with my local post office that I got nothing pending under my name, they refunded me the full amount which I received 3 business days or so later.

I ordered the hardback second book in the series, to match my first book, however instead of receving the standard hardback I received a library bound edition (which was not specified in the product description) I contacted support and while initially they seemed helpful, they subsequently said the the website is a 'guide' only and that they don't know what design they will get from the publisher until its delivered. This is worthless company who does not deserve your business. BookDepository has a consumer rating of 2.09 stars from 99 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The website said 4-6 days for delivery. I bought a book from this company online and wanted to return it, they said no problem and sent the return address. The companies response was shocking! Wouldn't inspire confidence. Hello Melanie, Thank you for writing with your kind comments and feedback which we greatly appreciate. Truly inspiring and I swear you will never regret it at all. One book arrived within 2-3 working days and another within 5 working days. All this while I was thinking so negatively and I faced alot of problems. Just very unhelpful staff who are happy to raise funds for the business but not happy to deliver an efficient service and certainly do not care about the customers!!

Formation Thanatopracteur Toulouse, Piscine Action 2020, 4 Chords Progressions, Leana Zaoui Instagram, Voir En Streaming Match Ligue Des Champions, Traction Sans Matériel, Santarome Bio Perte De Poids 4 En 1, Serveur Discord Pub, Cindy Poumeyrol Koh-lanta Age, Deujna Lebouseuh Ensemble, Extension Google Deepl, Division Euclidienne Cm1 Exercices, On Running Homme, Lamour Lamour Lamour Accords Piano, Miss Monde 2016, Vélo Urbain Homme Decathlon, Jeudi Radio France, Serge Beynaud - Lifuende Mp3, Journal L'opinion Maroc Telephone, Aya Définition Scrabble, Mot Avec Yue, Kayak Action Magasin, Liposuccion Tunisie : Prix En Dinars, P4p Abdo Niveau 2, Uber Orly Paris Prix, Luigia Rive Droite, Taxi Vert Application, Willing And Able Traduction, Thibault Geoffray Recettes Healthy, Dessin Animé Bateau Pirate, Felin Chasseur De Zebre Mots Fléchés, Houghton Hall Norfolk, Télécharger Bbg Gratuit, Arbre En 4 Lettres, Faire La Star, Scream 5 Annulé, Le Temple D'athéna Niké Architecture, Délai Carte Professionnelle Taxi, Anne Alassane Issifou, Réale 6 Lettres, Cfe Cma Moselle, Lou Doillon Mari, Recette Muesli Croustillant Healthy, Swipe Making Of Natoo, Quest-ce Qui Vous Rend Unique Entretien Réponse, Gallimard Directeur De Collection,

なんでもお気軽にご相談ください。
フリーダイヤル いつでも1番おこまりに
0120-110502
メールでのご相談はこちら
横浜戸塚店 神奈川県横浜市戸塚区小雀町1959-1      横浜青葉店 神奈川県横浜市青葉区みたけ台5-7