Koh Lanta 2016 Episode 9, Challenge Dessin Confinement, Ecoute Ton Coeur, Corinne Diacre Compagnon 2018, Carine Koh Lanta 2019 Portrait, Influencer Marketing Definition, Isabelle Malice Matuidi, Camille Froment Insta, Neymar Parle De Mbappé, Chanteuses Françaises Années 40, Lea Elui Ginet, Spatule Tft Set 3, Shemar Moore Films Et Programmes Tv, Films Disney -- Wikipédia, Aquarium Atlantis Bahamas, Quand Mettre Ed En Anglais, Maillot Ogc Nice Vintage, Synonyme De Gagner De L'argent, Record Rameur / 500m Concept 2, Elle Nous Tient Informé, Dadju Et Sa Femme, Pierre De Lave Brute, Vp300 Vs Vp400, Family Squad Traduction, Influenceur Protection Animale, Jean-pierre Coffe Cause De Sa Mort, J'me Présente Je M'appelle Daniel, Jeu Petit Chevaux Géant, Oh My Goal L'hebdo Presentateur, Inès Loucif Origine Wikipedia, Thomas Lequertier Wikipédia, Grand Navire Codycross, Cardoso Shop Code Promo, François Valéry Et Sophie Marceau, Je Suis Malade Auteur, Marcelle Et Nicole Cancer, Flash Désactive Iphone 11, Bcaa Xpress فوائد, Pidolate C'est Quoi, Haricot Petit Pois Différence, Michou Deathrun God, Cap D'ail Centre Ville, Ingrid Valleray Instagram, Arsenal 2003 2004, Whey 9 Aptonia, Normalisation Et Conformisme, Artiste Taratata 2018, Catalogue Jako 2020, Grande-bretagne Population 2020, Si En Espagnol Accent, Cookies 3 Ingrédients, Alterner Cardio Et Muscu, Manchester United 2003 Effectif, Myriam Journaliste C Politique, Grille Tarifaire Rtl Radio, Maillot De Bain Lol Surprise, Maillot Liverpool 2019, Réglementation Bâche Publicitaire, Spectra Runes Toa Hard, Protéine Végétale Lentille, Je Suis Folle De Toi Skyrock, Exemple Devis Site Vitrine, Corinne Diacre Compagnon 2018, ">
サーラクラブ
グッドライフサーラ関東株式会社

Asensio vs Mbappe

2020年8月8日

Only Dembele because both of these players based their game on their dribbling ability. Little from what I seen, and from what I heard, he's a fantastic dribbler that often plays himself into trouble and ends up losing the ball. Scoring goals like that against Barcelona ... damn Dembele to me, simply because he can't beat players with ease.Dembele is currently best, and Mbappe has most potential. He scored those even though he was given merely a cameo towards the end in each game.Stats are incredibly misleading in this case because, not only did they all play very different amount of minutes, they played against very different quality of opposition, and every single player is different type of a player. His contribution was something else. But that is irrelevant.He will be, now that he's at Barca. But I could be very wrong, that is true. Only Dembele because both of these players based their game on their dribbling ability. How is he different from Robinho? Even dembele, he is inconsistent, terrible passing, and he hurry's with the ball to much, he isnt calm and composed as Mbappe and Asensio, but if the kid cant improve in those departments, than we can have a triple threat Balon D'Or competition. Asensio is a midfielder that can play a winger, Dembele is a winger, and Mbappe is a striker. I believe Dembele possibly has a higher ceiling that both of these players, perhaps not so much than Mbappe. ;) I really wouldn't call that a flop anyway. Correct me if I'm mistaken.What I do know however is that both Mbappe and Asensio have shined each time they played against the elite. Robinho was an excellent dribbler in lower leagues, at Santos. Ascensio has everything and as I said before, i find the Vasquez-Ascensio-Benzema combianation more fluid and effective than the BBC.Mbappe is also a crack, Dembele is a level above at the moment, he doesnt do the right move the right time as often as the players he is compared to. and there is no better place to learn and progress right now. Mbappe is an excellent player, flawless, but I'd still pick Asensio over him. Passing, Asensio. You can be the most talented dribbler in the World, if you haven't gotten game intelligence - you won't add much to the team, you'll be a liability.He scored cracker against us, he also was very good in Super cup, assisted to Auba etc. Why! Kylian Mbappe lit up the 2018 FIFA World Cup with his astonishing performance, somewhat making … These two young-ens have proven that they are no flops.

Maybe he is even better.BTW: Fantastic goal. Is that all though? However, I simply do not believe that he's at the level of Mbappe and Asensio. Many players do not have that., especially young ones. He also scored another cracker against Sevilla. I said Berrardi, Dembele and Renato were the best youngsters at that moment.

The expectations from these players in terms of stats are very different. I will base an opinion on how he performs there.Both Asensio and Mbappe on the other hand have already proven that they do not crumble under pressure. @Sun: I see your point, but talking about professional football - where the players are compared to every other player, not only those within their specific age or even age group, is very different. R9 scored more goals. Watch Queue Queue. But that is irrelevant.He will be, now that he's at Barca. ;) I really wouldn't call that a flop anyway. Subscribe! That one goal would barely get in the highlight reel of them two.I think its the first time ever i agree with Amerr statement lol. I have not heard much of him. I believe Dembele possibly has a higher ceiling that both of these players, perhaps not so much than Mbappe. Has he done anything against Bayern worth mentioning? He scored those even though he was given merely a cameo towards the end in each game.Stats are incredibly misleading in this case because, not only did they all play very different amount of minutes, they played against very different quality of opposition, and every single player is different type of a player. But the goals against Juve, and Bayern? Has he done anything against Bayern worth mentioning? Neymar can thanks Messi/Iniesta for his progression though.Neymar can thanks Messi/Iniesta for his progression though.And Suarez. A lot of assists. Dembele is immature with the ball, crazy talented, but immature. @Sun: I see your point, but talking about professional football - where the players are compared to every other player, not only those within their specific age or even age group, is very different. Nobody, not even plays who flash onto the scene became "good enough for a first team" in a single day. I will wait for him to have a bit more playing time.For me Asensio. I know that Asensio does not get as much hype as the other two but it'd be foolish to say he's not in the same bracket as them. especially onr against Leipzig.Statistical data is licensed from Enetpulse. Perhaps not. He scored those even though he was given merely a cameo towards the end in each game.Stats are incredibly misleading in this case because, not only did they all play very different amount of minutes, they played against very different quality of opposition, and every single player is different type of a player.

Koh Lanta 2016 Episode 9, Challenge Dessin Confinement, Ecoute Ton Coeur, Corinne Diacre Compagnon 2018, Carine Koh Lanta 2019 Portrait, Influencer Marketing Definition, Isabelle Malice Matuidi, Camille Froment Insta, Neymar Parle De Mbappé, Chanteuses Françaises Années 40, Lea Elui Ginet, Spatule Tft Set 3, Shemar Moore Films Et Programmes Tv, Films Disney -- Wikipédia, Aquarium Atlantis Bahamas, Quand Mettre Ed En Anglais, Maillot Ogc Nice Vintage, Synonyme De Gagner De L'argent, Record Rameur / 500m Concept 2, Elle Nous Tient Informé, Dadju Et Sa Femme, Pierre De Lave Brute, Vp300 Vs Vp400, Family Squad Traduction, Influenceur Protection Animale, Jean-pierre Coffe Cause De Sa Mort, J'me Présente Je M'appelle Daniel, Jeu Petit Chevaux Géant, Oh My Goal L'hebdo Presentateur, Inès Loucif Origine Wikipedia, Thomas Lequertier Wikipédia, Grand Navire Codycross, Cardoso Shop Code Promo, François Valéry Et Sophie Marceau, Je Suis Malade Auteur, Marcelle Et Nicole Cancer, Flash Désactive Iphone 11, Bcaa Xpress فوائد, Pidolate C'est Quoi, Haricot Petit Pois Différence, Michou Deathrun God, Cap D'ail Centre Ville, Ingrid Valleray Instagram, Arsenal 2003 2004, Whey 9 Aptonia, Normalisation Et Conformisme, Artiste Taratata 2018, Catalogue Jako 2020, Grande-bretagne Population 2020, Si En Espagnol Accent, Cookies 3 Ingrédients, Alterner Cardio Et Muscu, Manchester United 2003 Effectif, Myriam Journaliste C Politique, Grille Tarifaire Rtl Radio, Maillot De Bain Lol Surprise, Maillot Liverpool 2019, Réglementation Bâche Publicitaire, Spectra Runes Toa Hard, Protéine Végétale Lentille, Je Suis Folle De Toi Skyrock, Exemple Devis Site Vitrine, Corinne Diacre Compagnon 2018,

なんでもお気軽にご相談ください。
フリーダイヤル いつでも1番おこまりに
0120-110502
メールでのご相談はこちら
横浜戸塚店 神奈川県横浜市戸塚区小雀町1959-1      横浜青葉店 神奈川県横浜市青葉区みたけ台5-7